Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm not a person who's good at words. I believe pictures say louder..

My forte and also my hobby is drawing and painting. I love beautiful things... and love to create beautiful art.

I am a Graphic Designer for 10 over years. Got an honours degree in Graphic design. Has been a Designer, Illustrator since. Converted to a Freelancer few years back to look after my 2 lovely kids, Jaren and Rei.

Would like to share with you some of my works here.. If you would like a personalised painting for birthday present, wedding, mother's day or father's gifts, baby shower, please email me: leletham@gmail.com for quotation. Price range from $60 - $300 depending on canvas size and number of people.

The Love Of A Family [ Acrylic On Canvas ]

























Who's That? [ Acrylic On Canvas ]
This piece is painted for my aunt. She's the kind who always give. Thought of painting her favourite Eeyore as a gift for her. She has a huge collection of him!





















Bean Sprout Pillow
Was helping a friend doing some illustrations for bean sprout pillow. These are 3 of 12 illustrations from chinese horoscope. If you need personalised pillows, rompers, tees, handkerchiefs, do email me at leletham@gmail.com. Prices per piece ranges from $15 - $30.


































This is a personalised Digital Art Caricature.








No comments:

Post a Comment